Santa Cookies

I came across these cookies on the web and knew we had to give them a shot!

Here are our Santas with just their hats:


We were supposed to wait until they set up and dip them back in the white chocolate to make their beards, but we decided to put the faces on next:


We then gave them some beards (all but three of them...we ran out of white chocolate).  I recommend doing the beards before the faces...that way you can get the noses right next to the beards:


The kids did not mind eating a beard-less Santa when we finished:


After looking at them for an hour and waiting for them to set up, I decided to add the "ho ho ho" mouths and now I am very happy with them!  I am not sure why it isn't part of the original example, but I know we will make these again next year!




I leave you with a bonus picture of Talulah peeking out of the croc waiting to take a swipe at anyone who dared come too close:



Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts