The Kitchen is Done!

I have been painting quite a bit lately, and have wanted to change my kitchen since we moved in.  I called this spastic yellow and the dark cabinets were not my style. I thought this might take me 5-6 hours...boy was I way off!


I started by removing the cabinet doors and mending the areas were the handles had been.  I wanted clean lines and the door handles had to go!  Priming was next:


I prepped and primed for 11 hours on day one. 
 Not the 5-6 total I had thought it would be.


Talulah was very interested in the process:




4 days and about 30 hours later it is finished! 
 I'm happy it's done and that it turned out like I had hoped it might!





Photobucket

Comments

  1. I can't even tell you how much I love the outcome!!!! It is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts