A Trip to the Field of Dreams


We have so many little gems hidden in our area and this is one we haven't taken advantage of but once or twice in the past 14 years.  The Field of Dreams is a two mile loop of a mown grass path, and it is gorgeous!  I decided we would visit it as a family today, knowing we wouldn't make it the whole way around, but that's ok.  Baby steps!

I started out carrying Noah in the backpack carrier, and thankfully Michael took over before long.  Elsa was full-on in charge of tiring out Charlie, and I basically just tried to keep the boys on track.  :)













It was fun, but I am not sure Chase is ready to be a full-time walker on these types of trips just yet.  It will be a fun day when we can make it the whole way around and get to take in the full two miles of God's beautiful handiwork!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I absolutely love how you document these trips. Love reading about them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts