Easton James, 4 years old!

F-O-U-R.  Seems impossible, but it's true.  My Easty Beasty is 4.  We had a great day starting with his gift right after breakfast!  It wasn't blown up and was lying down like a tarp in the living room.  I asked him what he thought it was and he said he was sure there was candy under it and he wanted to eat it.  He was so surprised when I turned on the compressor and up popped his bounce house! 



I took him out in the afternoon to get some pictures to document his 4th birthday and we enjoyed the time together in the back yard, and even got a visit from Tallulah:










We celebrated later with Luke, Emma, Aunt Nancy and Grandmother.  Chinese dinner followed by some froggy cupcakes:






Took us a while to bust open the pinata, but all the kids had fun trying and then they had lots of fun gathering up the spoils!  Easton opened presents and quickly the day was over.  I hope he felt special today because we worked hard to make it so.  It's so fun to see him aware of his age and see the understanding that today was "his" day.  Easton, I love you very much and I am so happy I get to be your mom.  Thank you for being my son!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. He looks so big in his outside pictures. Such a fun day for him. You rock Mama Bear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts