We fish!

I remember being young and getting so excited to wake up early on special Saturdays, getting more and more excited while searching for night crawlers on Friday night.  My dad used to take us fishing, and I loved it!  Lately I have been itching to take us all, so I purchased some cheap poles and Elsa and I took Chase and Easton out to a friends pond.  It was a blast!  A few days later Michael and I went with the other two.  Noah will get to experience this fun, probably next year...and when he's ready to be slightly self aware, we'll buy him his own mini pole. 

I still can't believe we have logged 4+ hours of fishing with the littles and we haven't hooked any humans!  It surprises me how much they swing the poles (with the hooks a flying) and manage to miss us.  I am pretty thankful for this.  I'm happy to have found another outside activity that works for us.  Fishing.  I love it!














Comments

Popular Posts