All-National Honors Choir

So proud of my Michael for making it to States last year.  More proud than I can even explain with him attending Nationals this year.  250 high school students from across the United States had the unbelievable honor of coming together in Nashville, TN to create some amazing music.  Never before has FCS sent a student to Nationals, and this year they sent two!

The students were lucky enough to spend 3 nights at the Opryland Hotel.  This was all INSIDE the hotel.  Amazing!!














My parents and I stayed at the Days Inn, not quite on this level, but comfortable enough.   I feel so blessed to have been able to be there to see him take the stage at the world renowned Grand Ole Opry!  The music was outstanding.  So much dedicated talent on that stage.  An experience none of us will soon forget!













Comments

Popular Posts