Christmas Tree 2009

Oh we had fun!  We started off by baking some cookies while listening to the only Christmas CD I own.  I think I need to remedy that sometime soon.


Elsa looking for her special ornaments. 


Michael put the star up this year for the first time.
 I can't believe how big he is!


Our finished tree:


Michael and I goofing around while Elsa was practicing her clarinet:


I wasn't sure if we were going to put up a tree this year...looks like we will be heading off to Ohio to be there for Christmas morning and I guess I didn't want the hassle.  A good friend really encouraged me and I am happy we did it.  I guess I had lots of  fun because here I sit 3 hours later in my jammies still wearing my santa hat.

I hope you enjoy the time spent with family as you decorate in celebration of Christmas. 


Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts