Paint Your Stress Away

The end of January had me a bit more stressed than the beginning of the month.  I have found out recently that I paint and clean when I am frustrated or stressed.  Let's just say I have painted a lot in the last two weeks. LOL

Some of the jobs were touch-ups and I became a bit more frustrated when 3 of my touch-up jobs became full re-paints because some of the can colors were just too close.  I fixed that problems today.  I emptied the remaining paint from the rusty cans into some glass jars and labeled them with color AND room!  NO more rust...and no more total repaints from a touch-up!




These two colors caused me to have to do a total repaint once I started the touch-ups:


Thankfully I was able to paint most of my stress away.  I will now need to find a new stress reliever seeing as all the rooms are either re-painted or touched-up. Maybe I will tackle the kitchen cabinets next!
 


Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts