A Date Night for the Trio


It has been 5 months since the three of us enjoyed some baby free time...and we were long over due for a date night.  With the help of a wonderful family we had the opportunity to leave the babies in capable hands while also leaving carseats, bottles, strollers, and diapers behind.  We had 8 hours of foot loose and fancy free do-as-we-please time. 

We started the evening by fooling around with the camera:




We moved onto dinner, shopping, and a movie.  We saw Karate Kid and it was fantastic! We also picked up dry cleaning for my brother-in-law.  While there I inquired about a coat I had dropped off 3 and a half years ago and never picked up (that's a whole other story).  To my surprise it was still there!  Yipee, I have now been reunited with my favorite coat!

The time spent with the kids was magical and I can't wait for our next date night!


Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts