Big, Big Boy!

It was time to bite the bullet and change him over to a big boy bed.  I put up the bed last week so we could have a bit of getting used to all the newness associated with this milestone while still sleeping in his crib.  He took a nap in the bed once, but last night was the big night!  I disassembled his crib earlier today, so there is no going back now.  :)  He was excited when I took him up there, but he quickly noticed the crib was gone.  He asked me where it went and he wasn't happy about it being gone.   I told him we were giving it to another baby to sleep in, and that he didn't need it anymore because he is such a big boy.  He wasn't so sure about that.  Ha!




He did a great job!  He slept through the night and didn't even roll off the bed.  No denying it now, he is a big, big boy.


Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts