Chases Birthday Train Ride

We have a quaint little train station about a half hour from our house, and I wanted to take Chase on the 2 hour train ride for his birthday.  I kept an eye on the weather all week and it was supposed to rain both Saturday and Sunday, the last 2 days of the regular train season.  I decided to bite the bullet and take him anyways and I am so thankful I did!  It drizzled a tad bit on the drive there, but not a drop during our train trip!  He absolutely loved it.  You can't tell from the pictures, as he isn't terribly outward in his enthusiasm, but I'm not sure I've ever seen him so happy and content as I did during this train ride.

























Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh Melissa! I just love these pictures! What a wonderful way to capture the moment. This would make a wonderful book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts