It's been 1 year already?!!

I can't believe a full year has passed since we got to officially add these two little buggas to our family!  We had a quiet day of celebration, and the boys were super excited to eat their cake.  The new kitties thought they should have the first bite, but that's ok...we just ate around it.

Easton and Chase,

You will never know how much you have changed our lives for the better.  You will only remember always having been with us, but we will forever remember the excitement, nervousness, energy, uneasiness, heartbreak, and joy that you brought to us when we first met you both.  Your adoption was one of the best days of my life.  If I could bottle up all of the love, joy, and happiness of that day, we could easily establish world peace.  I am so happy I get to be your mom, forever.

I love you both dearly!

Mama









Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts