Bieber Fever

I introduced Elsa to Justin Bieber.  Before I made her watch his movie, she thought he was a total dweeb.  Half way through the Never Say Never movie she was hooked!  The Bieber Fever had taken over. 

I found out his Believe Tour was coming near our home town and was ready and waiting to get my hands on some tickets for Elsa.  I sat with my home phone and internet browser open and right at 10 am, when the tickets went on sale, I dialed and clicked away.  I was unsuccessful to get through.  I tried for over an hour, only to find out the next day they had sold out in under 3 minutes.  Bummer.  Then he added a concert show in Cleveland and I again was ready and waiting the moment those tickets went on sale.  I was hoping for (and ready to pay the price) for floor tickets.  30 seconds into the release of the tickets I got through and purchased 2 tickets in the nose bleed seats.  30 seconds...C-R-A-Z-Y!  

7 months later Elsa and I got to enjoy one of the most energy filled evenings of our lives.  I thought I would be the lame mom sitting in a seat, hoping not to look too out of place, but truth be told, I think I enjoyed it as much as Elsa did.  Even though I didn't know much of his music, the show was fantastic, once you could get past the 20,000 screaming girls.  Never in my life have I heard that kind of noise.  They didn't even wait till the show started.  They screamed, and screamed, and screamed.  By the time we left the concert both Elsa and my ears were numb.  Seriously.  But even with all the noise, it was a fantastic evening!

We stopped at Chick-fil-a on our way to the concert:


We road the RTA out to Cleveland.  It was a fun experience.  
Elsa said it felt like a mini Disney trip, just dirtier. Hahahahaha

The RTA dumps you out into this massive mall.  
A 10 minute walk through the mall and down a corridor to the Q for the concert:

We got our tickets!!!

In the nose bleed seats, but we didn't care!

Sooooooooooooooooo many screaming girls!

Elsa's picture of her and the Biebs.  Hahahahaha
We tried a couple times to take a pic where her cheeks weren't going to pop. It was a no-go.

The show was incredible!



Comments

Popular Posts