The Music Man Pictures

I usually feel a bit funky after play week is over.  I don't know if it's the lack of rest, knowing it's all over, or the desire to see it again and again, but this year it's not like that.  I am completely satisfied.  I think it's because Michael was flawless in all four performance of his role as Professor Harold Hill, and I couldn't have asked for a better way for him to end his High School acting career.  It really was amazing!

My big bonus was getting to see Elsa up there with him, leading the men's quartet and being as charming as usual.  We don't know what the next couple of years will look like, musical-wise, but if this is it (due to dwindling numbers) it isn't a bad way to go out!

I am so proud of these kids!

































Comments

Popular Posts