Melissa Marie Photography



I really enjoy taking photos.  

I like freezing a moment in time.  

God gave me an eye for angles and perspectives.

I love my camera and learning how best to use it.


All of this has somehow transformed from "mom takes lots of pics" into "mom still takes lots of pics, but now the occasional senior pic and family photo session too".   I like strong input from my seniors and families, because if your pictures don't reflect your interests or personality then what is the point of even taking them?!

Prices vary, but are very reasonable.  Price will depend on location(s) and time invested.  All chosen photos will be placed onto a CD or thumb-drive in the following formats:  Original, Black & White, and Photoshop Tweaked.   In this digital age, I think it's a shame to require you to purchase a print package with your photoshoot.  This will help you to keep your costs down, as you can choose where to have them printed, and only the photos you need!






















Comments

Popular Posts