When will the sun shine?

We are being enticed by reports of temps in the 80's. I don't buy it! Yesterday it snowed...and was very much coat weather. And here we are at 10:37am and it is still 47 degrees. I have my sweater on and I must admit I am a bit chilly. I hope my Elsa doesn't freeze today at school in her capris!

I had a wonderful day out with my friend Jan on Wednesday. We celebrated my birthday by going to 3 Salvation Armys and found many wonderful deals. I, of course, am still stock piling clothes for foster care but was blessed with finding many deals for Michael and Elsa too. I picked every piece for them with care because they are getting picky in their old age :) Everything was accepted with open arms except a lovely pair of GAP plaid shorts for Michael. Doesn't he know those are all the rage? He doesn't care what the rage is...he just wants comfort and apparently plaid shorts are not comfy!

I only have 2 more foster care classes and then I will be certified; technically one since the last class is more like an open forum. As I get to the end of these classes I am even more convinced that this is the direction we as a family should be heading, but at the same time I am so much more nervous about the impact this will have on the three of us. I hope I have kept my heart open to God's calling and continue to pray that I will stay in His will. How can I go wrong if I am within His desires for me?

Comments

Popular Posts