Only one week...

Just one more week and then we will be certified as a foster care family. Wow. So exciting and scary at the same time! Please pray for us as we finish preparing our home and our hearts for whoever God has for us.

I am happy to report that I have been offered some help with my lawn mower and it should be fixed soon...so YAY!

Training our Oscar dog with the invisible fence has hit a bit of a snafu. Oscar got his first shock today (training starts with just the warning tone...we have moved up to serious business now). He doesn't seem afraid of the line, but he is super afraid of me :( He shakes and cowers in the yard and slinks back to the door to be let in. Good grief...what a weenie! Although I've never been zapped by it so I can't really have too much of an opinion on it. I will try again tomorrow. Hopefully he will put all of the training pieces together soon. It sure would be nice for him to have a bit of freedom in the backyard!

Comments

Popular Posts