Blessings


I am blessed.  Truly  blessed.  During this time of recovery I sometimes find myself discouraged, but it only takes a moment for me to look around and count my many blessings. 

I am thankful for the blessing of Michael and Elsa.

I am thankful for my friends who have cooked, cleaned my house, transported my kids, and entertained me.

I am thankful for my family who took the brunt of those first weeks of healing.

I am thankful for the blessing of my house.  A great place to recover...in a house that is truly home.

I am thankful it worked out for Oscar to go to his new home where he is loved.

I am thankful for God's beautiful provisions during this time of transition.

I am thankful that all my bills are paid, we have food on the table, and our needs are being met.

I am even thankful for Diet Dr. Pepper.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts