Talulah Bleue


We welcomed a one year old lovely kitty into our home.  Her name is Talulah Bleue...she is a real sweety and loves to snuggle and follow us around.  The kids are pretty excited that this cat is not skittish or afraid of us. I think we are in love. :)

Talulah can't get close enough to us...she is such a loving kitty


I was tickled to see Michael pick her up.
He is happy she seems "normal".


She made her rounds to each bedroom last night.
I was able to get a picture of her while she slept on me:


She seems to be settling right in.  She is not nervous, she is using the litter box, eating and drinking, and just hanging out with us.  She has beautiful blue eyes and her markings are unique:


Those who know our cat history will know how happy we are to have a cat that isn't running away from us, peeing on my bed, using my down comfortor as a litter box, spraying, or have IBS.  We want her to be our "forever" cat...and has helped fill the void that Oscar leaving created.  I think we have just decided at this point in our lives we can't be dog people.  Good thing we really love cats!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. She looks like such a sweetie!!!! I love her name. Can't wait to meet her. Can we get a close up of her face? Congrats on the new addition to the Cole family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On re-looking at the pictures, I see there is a close up of Talulah. Her eyes are very beautiful. YIPPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts