Best Stroller EVER!

With the 2 babies joining our family it became obvious we needed a double stroller.  I have always been a big fan of jogging strollers, but anyone who has tried to take a double jogging stroller into a market knows it is nearly impossible to maneuver around and doesn't fit through most door ways.

I can't take the credit for this great find, as my friend Angela did the research, but I am sooo happy she did!  It was delivered on Wednesday and we have already taken it out for half a dozen walks in the past 3 days.

I give you the Kolcraft Countours Options Stroller:

The seats snap in and out with great ease, recline fully, it folds up nicely, turns on a dime, and has the option to snap on an infant car seat in either of the seat spaces:
There are multiple seat options and it's as easy as snap it out, turn it around, and snap it back in. 
And in the future, if we were to have just one needing a stroller, there will be room for lots and lots of shopping! (something that seems rather foreign right now...hee hee hee)
I feel like nothing can stop us now!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. You can't put a price tag on freedom.. that is what I said when we bought ours. And I still say it :). Being able to go where you want with babies, with ease, is never to be underestimated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stroller. Can't wait to use it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts