To Dye or Not to Dye...

We sure are getting excited about the upcoming plays.  I am super proud of Elsa...she is doing a great job of keeping it all together.  I wish I had half the confidence she holds.  The school has asked us to consider dying and perming her hair for her role as Annie.  Elsa immediately said YES!!!!  I, on the other hand, had to wrap my mind around this. We spent a while looking at images and imagining this 6+ month commitment.  We considered it and it looks like we are going to go for it, but we are looking into a professionally done, temporary option.  The goal is to have a natural looking Elsa in about a month. 

In other play news, Michael has been enjoying the Lion King practices and is eager to try out for more plays in the future.  He has a knack for memorization and knows everyones lines...this could come in handy if someone gets sick!




Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts