The Days Go By So Fast

I feel like I can't hold onto my kids as kids any longer.  I keep trying and it doesn't work. They continue to grow up.  My Michael is off to a week long camping trip down to Florida and back.  He is so very excited.  This will be his first time camping (other than the backyard) and I can't wait to hear all the wonderful stories he will bring back with him.  Please join me in praying for fun, safety, and a wonderful time for everyone involved.

Friday, April 16
7:30 pm Participants arrive at Houghton College
Pack up vans and trailers

Saturday, April 17
6 am Leave Houghton and head for South Carolina
9 pm Arrive at Sesquicentennial State Park- camp

Sunday, April 18
Drive to Laurel Walker State Park, GA - short hike, canoe, camp

Monday, April 19
Day trip into swamp- Visitors Center, Wildlife drive, Observation Tower hike
Drive to Ocala National Forest-Camp at Alexander Springs

Tuesday, April 20
Day trip at Alexander Springs <---check out the beautiful waters!
Canoe and Swim in Chrystal clear waters!!

Wednesday, April 21
Day trip at Juniper Springs

Thursday, April 22
Drive to Anastasia SP, FL
Have fun at beach, canoe, camp!!

Friday, April 23
Head to Harrisonburg, VA

Saturday, April 24
Drive home

He hasn't even left yet and I can't wait till he returns...


Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts