Tomorrow

Annie is over.  So much work and preparation...and now it is done.  Oh, how I enjoyed the process.  Elsa has mixed feelings as she will miss the excitement and performing, but she is ready to return to normal life where yelling and losing your voice is allowed.  As I type she is learning to do backflips on the trampoline and getting ready to run a good distance with a friend.  She loves to play outside but during the last two weeks leading up to the play she had very little of that.  I guess we swap one joy for another.



Photobucket

Comments

  1. "We swap one joy for another."....I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful time and blessing watching Elsa in the play. She was amazing and I know where she got her talent from!!!!!!!! Thanks for having such wonderful kids!!!! La ya Meliss, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts