Happy 12th Birthday to You, Elsa!

Another year, another chance to disbelieve how old she is.  No longer the baby in the family and maturing faster than I care to admit.  She is my biggest help and such a joy.  Elsa came across some black and white cupcakes in one of my books and she decided that was what she had to have, but to make it more fun she wanted it ALL to be black and white...and we did it, we accomplished that goal:















We dined on turkey sandwiches on white bread with white cheese, cauliflower and mushrooms, deviled eggs with black filling, blackberries, white cheddar cheese, oreos, white popcorn, black licorice and mints!  After dinner, cupcakes, and gifts the older kids went on a nature scavenger hunt.  Some of their "finds" were rather creative :)

The party is now over and the girls are all out sleeping in the hut.  She doesn't officially turn 12 till tomorrow, so I will enjoy one more evening of her being a littler girl.  I love you, Elsa.  You are such a blessing to me!  Happy, happy birthday!



Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts