Puppy!! Puppy!! Puppy!!

In someways it seemed crazy, but in others it seemed the right thing to do.  We jumped in with all 12 feet and I am so happy we did!

We got a Puggle and his name is Sir Charles Bentley IV, or Charlie for short.  We researched for months and knew what we wanted to get, but just weren't sure when we would find it.  We wanted a Puggle that resembled more of the Beagle side and were hoping for a tri-colored one instead of the classic solid fawn color that most Puggles have.  Then on a Saturday I was browsing a site and found exactly what we were hoping for...and they only lived an hour and a half away!  I called and within hours of their posting they had sold 5 of the 8 pups.  So I made an appointment to see them and the next day we brought him home.














This little guy is greatly loved and I am so thankful we chose to bring him into our hodge podge family!



Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts