The Baby Turned 3, How Can it Be?

He surely isn't a baby anymore, but he is still my baby.  3 years old, and learning so much every day.  He was counting down to this day and was struggling quite a bit with the "how many more days" part.  He cried multiple times a day for 2 weeks over the wait.  Finally decided to up the birthday by a day (what can I say? I'm a sucker for a crying little one...so much sadness over such a happy day!)

While rocking him a couple weeks before his birthday, I asked him what he wanted for the big day.  His response? "Mickey Mouse Cwubhouse I eata in my mouf!!" Well, that wasn't what I had planned.  I was planning this:



I had wanted to make this for Chases 3rd, but kind of forgot.  So with Noah being the last, I was gonna rock out the #3.  I caved the day before his planned birthday, and gave the little bugga what he wanted, and he was very happy!





Singing "happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"



...a big breath to blow out those candles:





He had a great birthday, and thankfully the tears over the wait have subsided.  Every time someone asked him how old he was going to be he responded with "older, older, older".  At least he answered with 3 olders. Happy Birthday, my JoJo!

Comments

Popular Posts