A New Path



It seems like lately we, as a family, have found ourselves needing to find new paths. Sometimes they are paved and sometimes we feel like we are walking on gravel. I know this isn't all that uncommon, but it can be taxing at times. I am thankful for a loving God who goes before us and leads us when we choose to follow Him.

We have a new path for Michael. I am pretty excited about what this means for him and for Elsa and I. We have been referred to SPOA (Single Point Of Access)...an umbrella of care dealing with the inner workings of his quirky and fabulous mind. I don't know what this path looks like, or how many twists and turns it contains, but I do know God will be there with us...every step of the way.

Comments

  1. Praise God for the strength and comfort He has given you!!! May your paths be smooth and your road be paved with kindness and peace (oh and lots of fun). Love ya, Meliss, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts