Sarah and Stephan's Shower



My little sister is getting married...and to a wonderful man! We are very excited for the upcoming wedding (and the week at the beach) but first comes the shower. If you have been following the goings on in my life you will know how thankful we were that I was feeling well enough to make the trip. I will admit that the trip out was rough (my ding dong fever came back) but we made it and enjoyed the short time we were there.



My Elsa is all about the parties and socializing and was pretty excited about this one. She picked up this prop and is such a darling...I just had to take a picture. I didn't think Michael would be interested, but he popped in a few times.



Garry and his girlfriend (Britany) came to the shower too. I loved it that a Steve, Garry, and Dad came. It was a nice addition and I know it meant a lot to Sarah. My mom and her sisters put so much work into the shower and it was lovely! Lots of good food, good people, and the set up was just perfect. They can throw me a shower anytime! :)

It was over all too quickly and we had to return home. I am not a big fan of the 24 hour turn around when travelling to Ohio, but my sister is worth it.

...and now the countdown to the wedding begins.

Click here for more pictures from the shower (and a few others too)

Comments

Popular Posts