Progress!

Today I washed, dried, and put away the laundry...all by myself!  I haven't seen the bottom of our laundry basket since July 31st when we left for Sarah and Stephan's wedding and our week at the beach.  This picture makes me happy:




Today is also the day I cut my nails.  They haven't been cut since the day of the surgery.  They have been my proof of how little I have done during the past 2 months.  I couldn't type easily anymore as they kept getting stuck between the keys so it was time:




Here is our Talulah "watching" the Muppets with us.  It is so nice to have a normal cat:



Elsa has been wanting a pair of knee-high boots for a handful of years and I was tickled to find some at the Salvation Army...1/2 OFF!  She was pretty excited:



I hope to have more intersting blogs once I am fully up and around again.  I know empty laundry baskets and cutting ones nails aren't all that interesting...but right now these are the highlights of my day! LOL

Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts