My Friend, My Gram



Jennie Cole
7/17/1916 - 10/1/09

Maw-Maw left this world today.  She left it knowing that when she closed her eyes for the last time, she would open them before her King.  This last year was difficult for her...but I rejoice that she is no longer in pain. 

3 years ago I completed a questionaire and easily answered this question:

Other than your parents, who has been the most influential person in your life and why? "My Gram. I have learned more from her than any 5 people combined. 93 years of experience all for the sharing. She has taught me how to listen...to truly listen beyond the words a person has to share. Her unconditional love is a true encouragement to me."

I will miss her smile
I will miss her laugh
I will miss her wisdom
I will miss her scrabble skills
I will miss her advice
I will miss her honesty
I will miss her homemade bread
I will miss her.

You make known to me the path of life;
in Your presence there is fullness of joy;
at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
 Psalm 16:11
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Praying for you and your kids! It is hard to lose a special loved one, but so bittersweet when we try to wrap our minds around the fact that they woke up in the presence of God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much Maw Maw meant to you. My heart hurts for all of those who loved her dearly but I rejoice with the fact that she is walking with her King!!! Love of all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts