God's Got a Plan!



As most of you know the Physical Therapy clinic I work for has closed it's door.  I knew this was a possibility this past June...and at that time I was sort of freaking out.  :)  Fast forward 5 months and now that it is a reality I am thankful that God has given me a total peace regarding this. 

I am currently still employed until December 1st...but will most likely be on disability for the duration of my employment.  I am applying and praying for a job at Michael and Elsa's school.  I am a certified level 3 Teachers Assistant and really enjoy working with children.  To be on the same schedule with the kids would be such a blessing!

I would appreciate your prayers as we make this transition.

Oh...and:



Photobucket

Comments

  1. Add me to the list of those praying for the teacher's assistant position! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know about the PT thing, I'm so sorry! What is Steve going to do next? I'll sure be praying about the possibility at the school. And thanks also because your post also blessed me because of my own situation. Hopefully we will both be gainfully employed again soon! Hang in there Melissa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim, Steve will still be doing homecare. He just couldn't do them both any longer...and finding a physical therapist to come to this area is near impossible. We know because we have been looking for one for over a year now. :)

    Thank you for your prayers, and we continue to pray for your employment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right! Having the same schedule as the kiddos is priceless AND snowdays are celebrated by ALL that way. I pray that God puts you just where he wants you and I'm still praying for that other request . . . although I think that might be kind of hard from your present location. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts