Big Blessings


My mom surprised me by walking in the door on Monday.  I had no idea she was coming!  The kids and I were thrilled and we had a lovely 3 days. 

Meems made pierogies (YUMMMM) city chicken and chocolate chip cookies.  We feasted like royalty! :)

We also had the chance to go to the Salvation Army on Wednesday (everything but new stuff is 1/2 off!) in search of clothing for Michael...he has grown very quickly and we were thankful to find many pairs of pants in the style and size we needed.  God is good!

She once agian did tons of housework. I think she would love to come out to NY just once and lounge around.  I tried to refresh her memory of a time she came just to visit, but I think her coming out 4 times in the last 4 months and doing massive housework has caused her to forget the good ol' days. :)

It is always sad to see her go and this time was no exception.

We love our Meems!  Thank you for blessing us once again!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I LOVE THE COLES!!! Why does our time together alway go by way too fast?!!!! Thanks for everything!! How very much I love you guys. Love ya all, Moo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts