Winter Wonderland?

On the way home from Open House last night it was lightly snowing and Michael was hoping for a snow day.  I explained that the earth was still too warm for the snow to stick and all of this would be gone in the morning...I guess I was wrong.  We woke up to this:




Elsa was thrilled, Michael was disappointed we aren't having a snow day, and I...well I don't really care for snow.  Elsa dug out her winter boots and gloves for her walk to school so she could fiddle around in the snow.  Michael reluctantly put on his new winter coat and trudged on over to school.  And so starts our winter...in the fall. :)

Photobucket

Comments

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am glad that was at your house!!!!!!!!!! I am not ready for this kind of weather. Love ya,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts