Busy, Busy Life...

It use to be easier to keep track of the big kids before all the little ones crawled into our house.  I suppose all the extra curriculars the kids have joined don't help the situation either.  Lately I've found myself wondering where the kids are after school, only to find out they had practice or some other meeting they had already informed me of...and I forgot.  Or the kids returning home only to be hurried out the door as I remind them of an obligation they forgot all about.

So when I came across this on Pinterest, I knew it couldn't hurt, and if we were lucky it might even help!  Our goal is to update it every Sunday before our week starts.  I am hoping we all might be a bit more prepared this way!



Simple 9-frame collages with scrapbook paper behind the glass instead of photos.  Dry erase markers for writing the daily schedules and wipe them clean and start over, week after week!  Now maybe I can keep track of my big kids.  Yay!

 Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts