Easton's Pre-K Program

He marched in with his classmates and shouted excitedly when he saw Grandmother in the crowd.  Then he saw me and repeatedly told his aid (rather loudly) "That's my mom, my mom is here!!!"  Then up on the stage he took his spot and saw Chase and Noah in the stroller.  So he waved and shouted to his brothers.  What a great moment.  I hope I never forget the emotion and excitement and determination he showed up there.  I am not sure Easton has had a prouder moment than when he was on that stage singing his songs, like it was his job!

 Remembering the moves:


 Easton's whole class:



Acknowledging each student, so proud when they called his name!

 



 Easton and his one-on-one aid, Melissa.  God Bless you, Melissa!
(she has copious amounts of patience...hahahahaha)


 Easton and his teacher, Miss Sheree!


He transferred to this classroom in February, and it never ceases to amaze me how great our God is!  I didn't know this was the path for my Easty Beasty Boy, but he has flourished here and I am excited to see what next year holds.  

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Ok, tears (wipe wipe), tissue (sniff sniff). Loved seeing our buddy in his program. Thanks for sharing this Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts