Happy 15th Birthday, Buddy!

When my kid's birthdays roll around, I rarely reflect on the day of their actual birth.  This year was a little different though.  Maybe it's because I wasn't there for any of the little boys births, and I recognize how sad I am about that.  Or maybe it's because my oldest just turned 15 and it's throwing me for a loop.  Either way, yesterday kept dragging me back all those years ago: barely sleeping the night before the induction, having friends and family dominating the maternity waiting room round the clock for two days.  30+ hours of back labor, 30 minutes of pushing. Then I became a mom, to a wonderful bouncing baby boy...and that baby turned 15 yesterday. Oh how I love my Michael!






One of the cupcake liners caught on fire!



This was all he really wanted...a 3DS


Happy Birthday, Michael...but please try to slow down the growing up. 

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts