Our Bat Party

It was time to tackle the bats, so we paid a guy to come and evacuate them.  I don't think I can tell you how excited I am to not have to do the waiting game in August.  Juvenile bats tend to make an appearance during those first weeks and I was sick of corralling them.  The bat guy spent two days sealing any crevices and then created a one way exit for the little dudes.

We decided we would have a bat party and watch the little buggers leave the house one last time.  We "celebrated" for over an hour and a half, but they balked at exiting tonight.  Most likely tomorrow will be the great evacuation we were hoping for, but we had tons of fun tonight waiting!





I've never spent so much time looking at my roof before...


Elsa directing the bats with the glow sticks.  They didn't listen...






Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts