Michael turns 17!!

Things have been rather hectic around here with end of the year doings, track meets for Elsa, and Dessert Theater practice for Michael.  I was a little nervous when Elsa qualified in two events at States, one of those races to be run on Michael's birthday.  When I called him to tell him Elsa won, he was genuinely happy for her and when I told him I was in a dilemma with trying to be in 2 places at the same time, he said:  "Mama, you have to go to States!  Elsa worked really hard to get there, and I did not work hard at all to be born."  What a sweet young man. 

We have already given him all of his gifts, but have yet to have the birthday cake part of the birthday.  I wanted to be able to do it right, and he agreed.  When things settle down we will all come together to celebrate one of my greatest gifts of all, Michael!




Happy, happy 17th birthday, buddy!

Comments

Popular Posts