Dessert Theater 2014

Thankfully this years Track and Field State competition was held 2 hours closer than last years competition.  Elsa and I were able to come home, and get her to her second prom (all within 23 minutes of arriving home).  Then I was able to pick up the littles, rest a little bit, and then head on over to Michael's Dessert Theater.  Last year we had to go straight to the concert. This was much better!! 

My video camera broke, so I only have pictures at this point, but it was a great night, and man-oh-man can my Michael sing!  Not only that, but he is in love with the stage and it is obvious that he is so at ease up there.  It is his second home.  He opted out of a big solo this year and instead did many group numbers.  He had lots of little solos peppered throughout, and did a fabulous job, as always!


















And Elsa in her dress and State medal, because who can resist this?



Comments

Popular Posts