Little Ladybugs

I was very excited to create these little bugs for a special little ladies 1st birthday tomorrow!  These are cake bites (cake pops without the stick) and my first time using a mold to make them, and I am so happy they turned out like I had hoped.  I usually have about a 45 minute period when I am doing stuff like this where I lose it and convince myself that it will never work and end up yelling at someone out of frustration.  Thankfully these were the exception.  Instead I did a lot of "Michael! Elsa! Hurry, come in here and see these!!  Aren't they turning out cute?!!"




2 cupcakes to choose from for her "smash cake"





 Photobucket

Comments

  1. Seriously! Do you have some sort of time portal you enter to get all this kind of magic done with kids? :) Lovely. Sarah is rapidly approaching 2 and I'm feeling the need to shake off the "third child syndrome" this year and actually celebrate.


    ps.. reorganizing my blog, added you to my roll if that is ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, you make me laugh! I was actually paid what my time was worth for these...so it was more than worth it. Thanks for adding me to your roll. I added you last week and never thought to as if it was ok. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts