Ra-Cha-Cha National Museum of Play

Somedays I just struggle to make it through, and then some days all the stars align, the heavens open and it's like I won the super bowl of all days.  Today was one of those Hallelujah days!  All three of the school bound kids had a "snow day" today, and I figured we might as well go do something fun...and that we did.  When pricing out our options to the RNMoP, it made much more sense to get a season pass for our crew.


Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?


 They shouldn't make play food look so real.  This poor boy was so confused!



Michael and Elsa were most excited to introduce the boys to the Wegman's shopping experience.  Chase abandoned his cart right after this and once we were able to talk him into trying it one more time he packed his cart full of manwich, beefaroni, spaghettios,  and baked beans.  Seems about right...



Both kids sampled the Doritos Locos Tacos...and they loved them!




Not once today did I need to ask either of my biggers to help out.  As we moved from exhibit to exhibit they eagerly and happily took the littles out of the stroller and showed them the ropes.  I did send them off on their own a few times to enjoy some stuff upstairs, but I couldn't have asked for better helpers with better attitudes today.



This was it.  The only nap any of the littles took today.  Only lasted about 20 minutes.
Such a cutie little boy!


I remember them doing this 5 years ago when we visited here for the first time.  




My favorite picture of the day.  He just melted into her and it was precious...


I'd pay good money to ensure wonderful days like this more often.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts