SOUP-er Bowl Sunday!

I want to host things more.  You know, have more people in the house.  All of the kids get soooo excited when ANY one comes to visit, and they end up begging them to stay longer.  So I decided this is the year to make it happen.  We are as settled as we will ever be with having 5 kids, and I'm going to make it happen!

I figured "go big, or go home" so I invited 5 families to our SOUP-er bowl party.  Everyone was to bring a soup to pass and we would enjoy dining, the company, the Super Bowl, but most importantly the commercials!  Much to our surprise, everyone we invited came.  Our house was full, but it was fun!  I'm thinking this would be fun to do on a semi-regular basis.  The soups were phenomenal, and a great time was had by all!













Comments

Popular Posts