I sometimes underestimate the littlest one...

We have been down and out for quite some time.  We've been passing a few different sicknesses back and forth for about a month, and this week it was apparently my turn.  Thankfully, I am starting to feel better and I decided to squeeze in an activity before our awesome neighbors brought us a much appreciated dinner.

Set up was easy without a lot of mess, my favorite kind of activities!  I gave each of the littles a blob of play dough and told them to roll it into a ball and then smoosh it down on the table.  We had to assist Noah as he still thinks play dough is for eating.  Ha!  I stuck in a few spaghetti noodles and gave them some cheerios.  They took care of the rest.

I really didn't think Noah would be able to do this with us.  He's a bit of a bulldozer and crafts get broken in seconds.  It was so sweet to see him concentrating so hard to put the cheerios on the spaghetti noodles.  After threading a handful of cheerios, he slipped them back off and ate them.  Not so surprised about that! 





With Easton finishing his second year of pre-K, this was a breeze for him.  I am sure they do loads of fine motor activities like this one there, and he treated it more like a race than a fun activity, which is fine by me.  It kept the attention of Noah and Chase a little longer, and I was tickled they all gave it their all!
 

Comments

Popular Posts