I love a good deal!

As soon as Noah was able to navigate the three steps to get down to the sun room right off the living room, I took down the gate and we moved all the toys from our living room to the least used room in the house.  Fast forward 5 months and the sun room/playroom now sees the most action, and gets out of control...often.  We have buckets and baskets to keep the toys organized, but our little bulldozer dumps them, spreads them out and moves on.  Everyone cringes when they hear the call of "time to clean the play room!". 

After grocery shopping yesterday, Elsa and I popped into Big Lots to see what we might buy that we never knew we needed, and I found some great storage bins.  They are wood, sturdy, cute, and they stack!  They were originally $39.99 a piece, marked down to $29.99, and we had a coupon for 20% off our total purchase.  WOOT!  Each bin only cost $23.20.  I bought four, but now I wish I would have bought more!  They were very easy to put together, and before we knew it the playroom looks great, and no buckets to dump!






We were able to move a catch-all toy box and 4 basket/buckets out of the room.  I love the look and the extra space we just gained, and I'm looking forward to never hearing the sound of a bucket of matchbox cars hitting the floor again!

Comments

  1. These are awesome! I need to go check my Big Lots and see if they have them.
    I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go soon! They are clearancing them out...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts