Last resort

Chase moved to a big boy bed in January.  Not because we thought he was ready, but because the rail on his crib fell off.  So we went with it.  He did great for the 1st week or so with staying in bed, but then he realized without the crib rail on, he could do as he wanted.  Oh boy, it has been a struggle!  We have tried an awful lot to keep him in bed, and he just doesn't care.  I finally turned his crib around so the open side was facing the wall.  That worked for 2 days and I thought we were back on track, until he figured out his crib was on casters.  He just pushed it away from the wall.  Ughhh...

I'm desperate.  Seriously desperate.  I purchased a new-to-us Thomas the Train bed off of Craig's List for the best deal I have seen so far.  I'm not a huge character bedding fan, but as I have said before, we are desperate!  Tonight was the night to try it out, and I am so hoping it works.  He knows that if he gets out of the bed he loses the privilege to sleep in his train, and will be moved right to a pack-n-play for the night.   We hope this does the trick. 






...playing with the built in tracks on each side of the train...

He may not look all that excited, but believe me, he is stoked!

Comments

Popular Posts