The wait begins...

We have finished our foster care classes. The past 10 weeks seem to have flown by! We don't know who or when they will be placed in our home. I just know we are ready and eager to get started. Do I have patience? Not so much. But don't worry about me because I am working on it.

Some people have asked how they can help. The biggest help will be lots and lots of prayer! Next would be not asking specific questions regarding the kids who are placed in our home. Elsa and I will be working hard guarding our mouths. LOL I am and have always been an open book. It is very natural for me to share about my life. Elsa seems to have picked up that trait, and so we are working to keep each other in check!

Comments

  1. My best friend, Sarah, and her husband, David, (crazy! i know!) got a foster baby in December who was just 2 days old. She has changed their lives for the better, and they LOVE being foster parents...perhaps adoptive parents!

    I can't wait to hear about your experience. What a loving gift you are giving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts