Another Post


Lots of blogging...why? Because I am bored out of my mind :)


I was able to find a PCP to take me on July 2nd! I called about 15 doctors before I found one who could get me in ASAP. The plan is to get the MRI with in a few days of that appointment. We will know a lot more once that MRI takes place.


I had a fever last night, which I am sure had nothing to do with my back and leg pain, but as soon as the fever broke today a bit of my low back pain diminished. Why? I do not know. My friends are urging me to continue to be cautious and see how this progresses...but I am optimistic!


I still have some odd sensations down my legs (numbness and a lead weight feeling) but the pain is not as intense and I hope that is a good sign.


I guess the next few days will be telling as to whether I can return to work soon or not.


We also have another MD visit for Michael tomorrow (my friend Roxi is driving me...thanks Roxi) and are hoping for some specific answers for him. The appointment is at 7:30am.


And as always, your prayers are appreciated.





Comments

  1. Praying God will comfort and strengthen you. I'm proud of you Melissa. Praying for
    God's best in your life. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING for you Melissa!! God has carried you through so MANY trial and you have come out of them loving God even more! God's faithfulness to you has been amazing and I know that He will NOT let go of you:) Standing WITH you as you trust God for your healing and future. Love you,Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts