Health Insurance...


I have good news! I haven't had health insurance since 2007. No, that isn't the good news, but stay with me. Since my recent reoccurring back issues I have been searching for an affordable insurance that will cover me if indeed I need another surgical intervention.

On Saturday, I narrowed down my options to one...but when I went to fill out the application I noticed the application submission deadline was the 20th of each month. Saturday was the 20th. I filled out my application and had a few ideas. I was ready to have a friend overnight it if they would accept it 2 business days late, or I was going to appeal to their softer side and see if they would allow me to fax it one business day late. I called at 8am today (Monday) and she said they would accept my application today by fax.

Praise the Lord! I will have health insurance on July 1st and can, at that time, start finding out where we need to go with my back. I was very concerned that August 1st would have been too late. My leg pain and back pain has been increasing every day. I am basically lying down 23 hours a day in hopes of relieving the pain, and possible nerve impingement. I am pretty much in the same position I was the week before my last surgery. This is frustrating.

We are continuing to pray for total healing.

God has a plan for my life...and I am eager to see His work in this situation.

Comments

  1. Dear Melissa:
    I am praying that God will heal you completely, my sister. Nothing worse. . . NOTHING worse than back pain.

    Dear God:
    Please heal Melissa in the Name of Jesus! Amen!

    Love
    Donetta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts