I'm Up!

I'm up, I'm up, I'm up.
Wow...feels good to say it, feels even better to be doing it!


I spent 10 days down and out. I had to recount to make sure...because it sure felt like 60. During that time I also battled pharyngitis (those of you who have had it most likely wince when they hear that word). After a round of antibiotics, and much rest, I returned to work yesterday. What a blessing to be able to work!

I see the doctor in two days and will most likely have an MRI done soon.

My friends came to feed us, clean the house, and take care of Oscar when I was down. Then my mom came again. :) What a total blessing she has been! It is almost time for her to go and I am not sure I would be up and around right now had it not been for her willingness to come and keep me from doing the daily house responsibilities. So another great big thanks to the Meems!

Comments

Popular Posts