Mother's Tea with Chase (& Noah)

Today I got to attend my first, of many I'm sure, Mother's Tea!  Chase was so excited about this day and told me all about the surprises in store for me.  He thinks if he whispers the surprise it's all ok, and it's still a surprise.  He's been whispering my Mother's day gift to me for over a month now.  Ha!

The kids came in and found their moms, with such big smiles and excitement.  It was so sweet.  He was so proud I was there and a part of the celebration.  Noah just wanted the cookies.  :)


He wasn't sure about joining his classmates up in the front for the song, but his teachers encouraged him to get up do his best, and he did!  I thought it was cute that he didn't do the movements, but just wanted to hold the hand of the girl next to him, and she was so sweet to hold it in between motions.  I'm so proud he got up with his friends!






Can't wait for Easton's tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts